CBS 2 - Search Results
Fire Damages Cedar Rapids Business
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) – A business in Cedar Rapids is in need of some repair after a Wednesday night fire.
Just after 7pm, an officer was on his usual rounds when he heard an alarm coming from a business on Second Avenue SE.
When he got closer to the noise, he saw fire coming out of a window at Knapp Warden.
The officer called the fire department and they were able to put out the blaze; no one was hurt.
The department says the second floor and attic were damaged but right now, we don't know what the repair costs will be.
They say a faulty outlet sparked the fire.