Weather Alert


WEATHER ALERT

CBS 2 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

UPDATE: Electrical Cord Starts Thursday Fire

UPDATE: CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - The Cedar Rapids Fire Department is now saying a failed electrical cord is what started the fire.  The department says no one was inside the building when it began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - Fire crews in Cedar Rapids are trying to figure out what caused a fire at a business near highway 30.
Just after two Thursday morning, crews were called to Prairie Valley Dr. on reports of a fire.
When they got there, they started fighting flames at Aluminum District Inc.
They were able to put out the fire quickly and were on scene until after four inspecting the damage.
Right now we don't know if anyone was inside the building at the time of the fire.
Stay with CBS 2 and we'll keep you updated as we learn more.

 
Advertise with us!
Brought to you by:
Brought to you by:

Washington Times

Sponsored content