MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

North Liberty Fareway fire ruled accidental

MGN Online

Authorities say that a fire that happened at the Fareway in North Liberty was caused by faulty wiring in a produce cooler.

The North Liberty Fire Department was called to the store at 10:30 a.m. Sunday and found smoke coming from the roof. The fire was quickly put out with the help of a sprinkler system.

The store was closed at the time, so no one was hurt.

The store reopened on Monday.

Trending