MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Mobile home fire caused by lint in dryer

Lint from dryer caused mobile home fire in Dubuque.

A mobile home fire in Dubuque was caused by lint in a dryer exhaust, according to fire officials.

The Dubuque Fire Department told CBS2/FOX28 News crews responded to 1289 Prairie Du Chien Drive in Dubuque at 2:26 Thursday morning and stayed on scene for about an hour.

They were able to quickly find and put out the flames.

Fire officials say the home owner woke up to smoke detectors going off and was able to wake his family. Everyone escaped uninjured.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending