- Man Guilty in Pipe Dreamz Case
- Former IA Teacher Charged in Sex Case
- IA Judge to Rule on Oil Pipeline
- UI and UNI Top for Employer Value
- Judge to Rule on Mental Health Closings
- IC Based Fraternity Involved in AZ Shooting
- Body Cam Forum Addresses Privacy Issues
- Former Officer Turns Himself In
- Flights Diverted After DSM Airport Blackout
- Waterloo Worker Injured in Trench Collapse
- Fatal Shooting at AZ College
- Your Voice, Your Future Townhall: Connects Against Crime
- Oxford Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations
- UI Sexual Assault Report Increase
- Standlee Pleads Not Guilty
- Fire Happened "In the Blink of an Eye"
- Missing Cobra Found
- Hajj Death Toll Skyrockets
- Gov. Branstad Visits Marion
- JOCO Health Officials Draft Report
- Selena Gomez Battling Lupus
- McCarthy Withdraws from GOP Speaker Race
- North Liberty Company Expanding
- France Train Hero Stabbed in CA
- Iowa Fashion Project Launch Party at FilmScene
- Fugitive With Ties to Iowa on the Run
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina on Russia, Putin and other Republicans
- Privatizing Medicaid Savings Estimated
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate John Kasich on Syria, Russia and ACA
- No-kill Shelter Raffling off Gun
- Prison Officials Considering Tech Upgrades
- Dems Preparing Legislation to Curb Guns
- Clinton Turns Benghazi Ad To Her Side
- Coast Guard Ends Search For Crew
- Charges Filed After SUV Hits Home
- Fill the Boot Check Presentation
- Mayflower Hall Brings Back IOWA Tradition
- Iowa's Best Tasting Water Is In...
- Increase in Population, Increase in Violence?
- Iowa City Music Tradition Uncertain Future
- Created in the Corridor: Light Awake
- RAYGUN Coming to Cedar Rapids
- Trump in Waterloo
- Tronca Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Quite a Journey for Shellsburg Family Car
- Clinton Opposes Pacific Rim Trade Deal
- Chrome Horse Conversion Gains Support
- Details of Oregon Gunman's Death Revealed
- Clinton Flexes Muscles to GOP
- Clinton Gun Control Plans
UnityPoint Health Reports Security Breach
Updated: Wednesday, October 2 2013, 06:52 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS 2/FOX 28) -- UnityPoint Health, a statewide organization that owns St. Luke's Hospital, is warning its patients that their personal information could be at risk.
An unauthorized person accessed information from 1,800 patients including 354 in Cedar Rapids.
Officials say the person used the password of people working there.
UnityPoint has reset the passwords and let police know about the security breach.
The information accessed included names, addresses, and social security numbers.