- Carriage Glow Celebrated
- Fish-O-Rama Participants Cast a Line
- Dream Factory Chapter Opens
- Heart Walk Celebrated
- Back to School Supplies
- Iowan Raising Money for Nepal
- Penford Workers Reject Contract Offer
- Wildfire Claims Firefighter's Life
- Aircraft Part Arrives in France
- Inmates Moved to New Fort Madison Prison
- Crash Reported at Hawkeye Downs
- Sales Tax Holiday Set for Next Weekend
- Phone Scam Targets ISU Students
- Police Searching for Work Release Escapee
- Judge Dismisses DSM Speed Camera Lawsuit
- Paul: Planned Parenthood & Federal Funding
- Paul: Viral Campaigns
- Boys & Girls Battling Hunger
- Mission of Hope Closed Friday & Saturday
- Shooting Investigation Needs Cooperation
- IC Animal Center Prepares to Move
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Ground Broken for "The Depot"
- Police: Man Stole $20K From Domino's
- Community to "Take Back the Trails"
- Venomous Spider Found in School
- Ebola Vaccine "Highly Effective"
- Search for Missing Teens Suspended
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Rand Paul talks Planned Parenthood, viral campaign videos, ISIS and running for the White House
- Father Injected Son with Heroin
- More Clinton Emails Released
- Handgun Contract Headache Continues
- Mother Hopes Cold Case gets Solved
- Truck Crashes into McDonald Optical
- Three Injured in Wloo Shooting
- Rosetta Probe Discovers New Compounds
- Confederate Flags Outside MLK Church
- Mom Drove Drunk With Six Kids in SUV
- Video: Moments Before Theater Attack
- IA Police Pursuit Deaths Down
- Beijing to Host 2022 Winter Olympics
- Former Healthcare Worker Sentenced
- Three Hit in Shootings
- A New Tool for A Growing Problem
- "Overalls All Over" is Back
- Jim Gilmore Enters GOP Race
- CBJ Report: July 30th
- Woman on Bike Fatally Hit by Car
- IC Ranks No. 1 for Successful Aging
- "Duck Race" Winners Head to Florida
UI Team Stands Behind Fired Coach
Updated: Friday, September 19 2014, 10:59 AM CDT
IOWA CITY, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - Field hockey players at the University of Iowa are firing back after their coach was fired earlier this month.
Tracey Griesbaum says she was fired because of false claims that she mistreated and bullied former players.
On Tuesday the team released a statement saying her firing was "unfair and unjust."
Players went on to say that they're now questioning the leadership of the entire athletic department.
Iowa athletic director Gary Barta said that an investigation into Griesbaum "did not find conclusive evidence of policy violations" but identified concerns that were consistent with allegations that prompted it.
Associate Head Coach Lisa Cellucci is serving as the interim coach.