Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

School Bus Catches Fire

Updated: Tuesday, May 28 2013, 04:59 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS 2/FOX 28)  -- An electrical fire is to blame for a fire that broke out on a Cedar Rapids school bus.  It happened around 8:30am Tuesday Morning in the 2300 block of C Street SW.
   The bus driver got all the kids off the bus, which was heading to Truman Elementary School.  Their parents were notified of the incident and another bus picked up the kids to take them to school.  No one was hurt.School Bus Catches Fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

See It Loading...
 
Advertise with us!
Sponsored content