- Summit Attracts Big GOP Names
- Girl with Leukemia Dismissed from School
- Cedar Rapids Celebrates Arbor Day
- Walker Running on a Record
- Cedar Falls Man's Garage Sale App
- Wellington Heights Smoke Detector Giveaway
- Walker Circling Presidential Run
- Grads Lack Desired Skills
- UI Offers New Degree
- IA Man Goes to Gofundme to Follow Dream
- DOT Reviews Intersection
- Police Shooting Report Expected Soon
- Rubio Returning to Iowa
- Drake Gets Live Mascot
- Accused Teenage Murderer in Court
- Phone Outage Affecting 4 Counties
- Woman Denied $41M Jackpot Error
- Cancer Survivor Raising Awareness
- High School Stage Collapses
- Public Health Major
- "Raymond" Sitcom Actor Dead at 19
- Fighting Breast Cancer Before It Starts
- Special Gifts For Two Corridor Kids
- Fleck Sales Co. Buying Wolfe Beverage Co.
- Express Bus, Rideshare Plans Move Forward
- Black Students Rally at UI
- CBJ Report: April 23rd
- Interim UI President Approved
- Bird Flu Confirmed At Third Iowa Farm
- Emotional Recovery Following Stabbing
- Mental Health and Smart Phones
- What Makes Terrorists Tick?
- Gov. Asks Agencies to Monitor Bird Flu
- UPDATE: Woman Killed at Hy-Vee
- Multiple Crews Called to Explosion, Fire
- Petraeus Sentenced For Classified Leak
- Lottery CEO: Iowa Law Stopped Fraud
- Layoffs Hit Verizon in Cedar Rapids
- The Trick That Helps Old Dogs
- 3 Arrests After Bank Robbery
- Wanted Coralville Lawyer Arrested
- Kitten Abuse Sentencing Set
- Fmr. Teacher Sexual Abuse Trial Set
- U.S. Operation Kills Terror Hostages
- Eminent Domain Bill Passed
- House Republicans Release Budget Proposal
- Fiorina to Make Announcement
- New Herbicide Challenged in Iowa
- Iranian Ships Causing Concerns for U.S.
- Marion Residents Provide Parks Plan Input
IC Bulk water buyers are redirected to East Side Recycling Center
Updated: Tuesday, May 28 2013, 04:59 PM CDT
IOWA CITY, IA -
The bulk water fill station at Iowa City's Bus Barn at 1200 S. Riverside Drive is currently out of service. Contractors and others who need supplies of bulk water are being redirected to the station at the East Side Recycling Center, 2401 S. Scott Boulevard. The East Side station is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Tokens are required and may be purchased during office hours at the Bus Barn (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or the Housing and Inspection Services office in City Hall at 410 E. Washington Street (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Tokens are 50 cents for 200 gallons of water.
Users are reminded that bulk water is not potable, and is not intended to be used for drinking or cooking purposes. It should be used only by contractors, landscapers, and others who need supplies of bulk water.
For more information, contact the Water Division at 319/356-5160.