- Carriage Glow Celebrated
- Fish-O-Rama Participants Cast a Line
- Dream Factory Chapter Opens
- Heart Walk Celebrated
- Back to School Supplies
- Iowan Raising Money for Nepal
- Penford Workers Reject Contract Offer
- Wildfire Claims Firefighter's Life
- Aircraft Part Arrives in France
- Inmates Moved to New Fort Madison Prison
- Crash Reported at Hawkeye Downs
- Sales Tax Holiday Set for Next Weekend
- Phone Scam Targets ISU Students
- Police Searching for Work Release Escapee
- Judge Dismisses DSM Speed Camera Lawsuit
- Paul: Planned Parenthood & Federal Funding
- Paul: Viral Campaigns
- Boys & Girls Battling Hunger
- Mission of Hope Closed Friday & Saturday
- Shooting Investigation Needs Cooperation
- IC Animal Center Prepares to Move
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Ground Broken for "The Depot"
- Police: Man Stole $20K From Domino's
- Community to "Take Back the Trails"
- Venomous Spider Found in School
- Ebola Vaccine "Highly Effective"
- Search for Missing Teens Suspended
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Rand Paul talks Planned Parenthood, viral campaign videos, ISIS and running for the White House
- Father Injected Son with Heroin
- More Clinton Emails Released
- Handgun Contract Headache Continues
- Mother Hopes Cold Case gets Solved
- Truck Crashes into McDonald Optical
- Three Injured in Wloo Shooting
- Rosetta Probe Discovers New Compounds
- Confederate Flags Outside MLK Church
- Mom Drove Drunk With Six Kids in SUV
- Video: Moments Before Theater Attack
- IA Police Pursuit Deaths Down
- Beijing to Host 2022 Winter Olympics
- Former Healthcare Worker Sentenced
- Three Hit in Shootings
- A New Tool for A Growing Problem
- "Overalls All Over" is Back
- Jim Gilmore Enters GOP Race
- CBJ Report: July 30th
- Woman on Bike Fatally Hit by Car
- IC Ranks No. 1 for Successful Aging
- "Duck Race" Winners Head to Florida
IC Bulk water buyers are redirected to East Side Recycling Center
Updated: Tuesday, May 28 2013, 04:59 PM CDT
IOWA CITY, IA -
The bulk water fill station at Iowa City's Bus Barn at 1200 S. Riverside Drive is currently out of service. Contractors and others who need supplies of bulk water are being redirected to the station at the East Side Recycling Center, 2401 S. Scott Boulevard. The East Side station is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Tokens are required and may be purchased during office hours at the Bus Barn (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or the Housing and Inspection Services office in City Hall at 410 E. Washington Street (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Tokens are 50 cents for 200 gallons of water.
Users are reminded that bulk water is not potable, and is not intended to be used for drinking or cooking purposes. It should be used only by contractors, landscapers, and others who need supplies of bulk water.
For more information, contact the Water Division at 319/356-5160.