- UPDATE: Arrest Made In DBQ Death
- How old is your heart?
- KY Clerk Still Refusing Marriage Licenses
- Layoffs at John Deere
- CR Making Changes in ADA Settlement
- Highland CSD Faces Technology Problems
- Linn Co., Hobart Close on Mott Bldg.
- McDonald's To Serve All-Day Breakfast
- Got History? The History Center Needs You!
- Library Levy on November Ballot
- Photos Show Disappearing Coastline
- Cross Country Course Opens
- Hospital Cost Balloons
- Doldrums Ahead for Midwest Economy
- Vineyard Stabbing
- Sex Offender Says Charge is Political
- Iowans Held Without Bail
- "Whopslam" Coming Soon?
- Companies Claim Flawed Medicaid Bidding
- Pope Changes Rules on Abortion
- Fairfax Home Damaged in Early Morning Fire
- KY Clerk Won't Issue Gay Marriage Licenses
- HIV Transmission Suspects Enters Plea
- Sen. Baldwin Stumps For Clinton In Iowa
- Perry to Keep One Staffer in Iowa
- Alleged UI Athletics Gender Bias
- CR Schools Focus on Mental Health
- IDPH: Mosquitoes Still a Threat
- 3rd Sexual Assault Reported at UI
- IC Transient Faces Robbery Charge
- Cop-Killer had Previous Mental Evaluation
- Hometown Mourns Killed Journalists
- Local Hops Harvest Begins
- Efforts to 'Keep the Music Rollin' in CR
- Legal Experts: No Criminal Trouble for Clinton
- Wildfire Consumes Parts of Spain
- Planes Clip Wings in Oakland
- Newark Airport Evacuated Sunday Night
- Broadband will Reach 90,000 More
- Work on UI President's Home and Office
- Train Hits and Kills IA Man
- Plenty of Controversy at VMA's
- General Mills sets Ambitious Goal
- Trump Leads Register Poll
- IA Waterpark Losing Money
- Gov. Brastad 28th in Salary
- ROAD TRIPPIN': Pionnering Womens' Rights
- Cubs Throw Pajama Party After No-Hitter
- Fourth UI Presidential Finalist Named
- Obama Renames America's Tallest Mountain
Governor Branstad to Tour Flood Damaged Areas on Monday
Updated: Saturday, June 1 2013, 05:15 PM CDT
NEW HARTFORD, IA (CBS 2/FOX 28) -- Governor Terry Branstad and Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds will
be touring flood-affected areas on Monday. Branstad, Reynolds, and Homeland
Security and Emergency Management Division Administrator Mark Schouten will
tour New Hartford before conducting an aerial survey of Eastern Iowa flood
damage and meet with the press in Iowa City.
Monday, June 3, 2013
1:15 p.m. Gov.
Branstad, Lt. Gov. Reynolds and Administrator Schouten tour flood damage in New
Ridge Ave. and Highway 57, and residential areas of Saratoga Road New Hartford, IA
2:15 p.m. Gov.
Branstad, Lt. Gov. Reynolds and Administrator Schouten conduct aerial survey of
flood damage in Eastern Iowa
3:15 p.m. Gov.
Branstad, Lt. Gov. Reynolds and Administrator Schouten tour flood damage in
Days Inn Motel - 205 2nd St/ Coralville Strip –
Coralville, IA Iowa Advanced Technology Laboratories (IATL) – View Map<http://www.uiowa.edu/~maps/i/iatl1.htm>
– Iowa City, IA
4:20 p.m. Gov.
Branstad, Lt. Gov. Reynolds and Administrator Schouten hold joint media
availability with Johnson County officials
Iowa Advanced Technology Laboratories (IATL) – View
Map<http://www.uiowa.edu/~maps/i/iatl1.htm> Iowa City, IA