- IA Students Send Lawmakers a Message
- IA Man Threatens Woman with Knife
- 18 Bills Signed into Law
- Disaster Emergency Declared for Clinton Co.
- Hot Lotto Suspect Contests Extradition
- "King of Clubs" Killed in Iraq
- IA Farmers on Alert for Bird Flu
- Rayhons Trial: Roommate Testifies
- Train Hits Semi in Alburnett
- UPDATE: Stolen Van Recovered
- Distracted Driving Causes Crash
- A Final Salute for the "Urbana 5"
- I380 N Backed up at I80
- UPDATE: Two Hurt in Police Chase/Crash
- Elder Home Operators Convicted of Neglect
- Stories Etched on Hands
- Casino Fined For Admitting Gambler
- Top Kitchen Contaminators
- Police Arrest Woman Posing as Dentist
- POLL: Most Iowans Support Background Checks
- Kentucky Gay Marriage Ruling on Hold
- No Injuries in Heartland Co-op Fire
- Bush Calls on Sen. to Confirm Lynch
- Time Fitting the Crime
- CR Becoming Convention Hot Spot
- Created in the Corridor: TelePharm
- Newport Road Reading Approved
- JOCO Crisis Center Looking for Volunteers
- Des Moines Appeals Traffic Cam Order
- Two People Face Theft, Drug Charges
- ImOn Surveying IC Neighboorhoods
- CBJ Report: April 16th
- Police: Woman Charged with False Reporting
- IA Google Center Could Expand
- Video Shows Boys & Girls Clubs Theft
- Millers Find Freedom Fest Medallion
- NYC Mayor Speaks at Drake University
- High School E-Cig Use Rising
- IA Lawmaker Trial: DNA Found on Linens
- Man Accused of Stealing Police Bike
- 2 Your Finances
- The Wild Hogs Band
- Federal Raid Nabs Iowa Fugitives
- Gyrocopter Flew 'Under the Radar'
- Super PAC Formed for Scott Walker
- AAA Driving Habits Study
- Lincoln Chaffee Indicates White House Bid
- The Mystery of the Human Chin
- Van Stolen from Boys & Girls Clubs
- IA Wanted Man Arrested in Ohio
Doctor Charged with Sexual Abuse of Patients
Updated: Thursday, May 30 2013, 09:40 AM CDT
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- A 40-year-old doctor in northern Iowa has been charged with sex abuse and sexual exploitation.
Court records say Dr. Brian Hansen, of Hampton, faces eight felony counts. He's accused of forcing a woman to have sex and using his position as a counselor or therapist to have sex with women patients.
The Iowa Board of Medicine suspended his license last September. He was accused of sexually harassing or assaulting six female co-workers, including four whom he'd treated as patients.
Hansen didn't immediately return phone messages Thursday from The Associated Press. Court records don't list the name of his attorney.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.