- CenturyLink gets $18 million for rural Iowa
- Anti Catcalling Campaign at UI
- MidAmerican Building Wind Farms
- 2015 Iowa Soul Festival
- Casey Audit Finds Missing Funds
- Trump "Settles Hair Issue"
- Farmers' Market: After Dark
- CRPD Working on License Plate Reader Policy
- CenturyLink Expanding Rural Broadband
- Power Co-Op to Add Solar Panels to State
- CBJ Report: August 27th
- TX Company To Pay Back Iowa Residents
- Minimum Wage Plan Clears 1st Hurdle
- Karen Fuller Joins CBS2 & FOX28 As Anchor
- Clinton Draws Controversial Parallels
- Medicaid Bidding Criticism
- Hops Farm Begins Supplying Craft Brewers
- Audit Reveals Misspent Money
- CR Chase Supect Not Located
- Hayden Fry Honored with Proclamation
- DSM Officer Not Indicted
- Iowa City Least-Stressed U.S. City
- Study Finds Peak Times for College Drug Use
- UI Names 2nd Finalist for President
- Wal-Mart Ending Assault-Style Weapon Sales
- Fire Forces Evacuation of CR Apartment
- General Mills Recalls Green Beans
- Hoover Trail Extension Meeting
- Cedar Ridge Celebrates 10 Years
- Going to the Dogs
- Trump Happy He Kicked Reporter Out
- UPDATE: KGAN Returns to Dish
- Coping with Tragedy at Work
- Digital Drivers License App Tested
- Mount Mercy Univ. Sees Record Enrollment
- Time Capsule to Remain Sealed
- Iowa City Tastes Local Restaurants
- Veggie Bus Stocks Up Wellington Heights
- Tuna Settlement Reached
- "Something to Smile About"
- Farm Profits Projected to Fall in 2015
- CRPD Looking for Theft Suspect
- Bowfishing Complaints
- VA TV Crew Shot & Killed During Live Report
- Stocks Rebound After Losing Streak
- Holmes Formally Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Clinton Rolls out Rural Proposals in IA
- Black Hawk Rejects Industrial Turbines
- Clovis joins Trump Campaign
- Totenberg Speaks at UI
Doctor Charged with Sexual Abuse of Patients
Updated: Thursday, May 30 2013, 09:40 AM CDT
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- A 40-year-old doctor in northern Iowa has been charged with sex abuse and sexual exploitation.
Court records say Dr. Brian Hansen, of Hampton, faces eight felony counts. He's accused of forcing a woman to have sex and using his position as a counselor or therapist to have sex with women patients.
The Iowa Board of Medicine suspended his license last September. He was accused of sexually harassing or assaulting six female co-workers, including four whom he'd treated as patients.
Hansen didn't immediately return phone messages Thursday from The Associated Press. Court records don't list the name of his attorney.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.