- New Bird Flu Case in Pocahontas Co.
- "Don't Fry Day" Protect Your Skin
- UPDATE: One Dead After Fiery Crash
- Road Work Moves Forward in Cedar Rapids
- Leaders Make Progress on School Funding
- Egg Production Down in IA
- Iowa Farming…for Beer
- CR Shots Fired Arrest
- Martin O'Malley Campaigns in Iowa
- Branstad Attending Officer Orozco Funeral
- Scrabble Word Expansion
- Session-Ending Budget in the Works
- Good News for Cedar Lake
- Wanted Man Injured During Arrest
- Federal Charges in Calmar Robbery
- Grill Hotline Open for Holiday
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Tuna
- Grand Jury Indictments in Gray Case
- First Interview with Attorney General
- Flavor Flav Arrested in Vegas
- County, State Fairs Call Off Bird Events
- Safety Break on Interstate 380
- Johnson Co. Emergency Services Building
- Discussing Rooftop Dining in IC
- Holiday BBQ On A Budget
- CBJ Report: May 21st
- Hope Blooms at Kennedy High School
- Universities Join Together to Collect Debt
- Suspect in Mansion Murder Named
- BSA Leader Calls for Repeal of Ban
- ConAgra Expanding Waterloo Plant
- Huckabee Skipping Straw Poll
- Bin Laden Love Letters?
- Bacon Prices Falling
- House Passes Fireworks Bill
- Appeal in CR Gun Smuggling Case
- After Dave, What's Next for Late Night?
- Crowded Stage Expected for GOP Debates
- Police Officer Killed in Omaha
- Oil Spill Continues to Spread
- Lawmakers Spar over Education Funding
- RAGBRAI Volunteers Needed in Hiawatha
- Healthcare Experts Discourage Co-Sleeping
- Teen Faces Felony Charges for Stabbing
- CFRD Fight Fire at Paper Mill
- Looking Back at a Late Night Legend
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hope for Maggie
- Building Change to Improve Downtown IC
- CRCSD, Mercy Launch Online Health Record
- Rep. Blum Intends to Keep Campaign Promise
Another Man Killed by Missouri Police
Updated: Friday, September 19 2014, 10:59 AM CDT
ST. LOUIS, MO (CBS2/FOX28) - Another man was shot and killed by police in Missouri, this time in nearby North St. Louis.
Police there say officers shot a 23-year-old after he showed erratic behavior and started waving a knife at officers.
They say they stopped him because he stole two energy drinks from a nearby gas station.
Officers told the man repeatedly to drop the knife and when he didn't they opened fire.
The man's name has not been released and police are investigating.