- KY Clerk Still Refusing Marriage Licenses
- Layoffs at John Deere
- CR Making Changes in ADA Settlement
- Highland CSD Faces Technology Problems
- Linn Co., Hobart Close on Mott Bldg.
- McDonald's To Serve All-Day Breakfast
- Got History? The History Center Needs You!
- Library Levy on November Ballot
- Photos Show Disappearing Coastline
- Cross Country Course Opens
- Dubuque Police Investigate Death
- Hospital Cost Balloons
- Doldrums Ahead for Midwest Economy
- Vineyard Stabbing
- Sex Offender Says Charge is Political
- Iowans Held Without Bail
- "Whopslam" Coming Soon?
- Companies Claim Flawed Medicaid Bidding
- Pope Changes Rules on Abortion
- Fairfax Home Damaged in Early Morning Fire
- KY Clerk Won't Issue Gay Marriage Licenses
- HIV Transmission Suspects Enters Plea
- Sen. Baldwin Stumps For Clinton In Iowa
- Perry to Keep One Staffer in Iowa
- Alleged UI Athletics Gender Bias
- CR Schools Focus on Mental Health
- IDPH: Mosquitoes Still a Threat
- 3rd Sexual Assault Reported at UI
- IC Transient Faces Robbery Charge
- Cop-Killer had Previous Mental Evaluation
- Hometown Mourns Killed Journalists
- Local Hops Harvest Begins
- Efforts to 'Keep the Music Rollin' in CR
- Legal Experts: No Criminal Trouble for Clinton
- Wildfire Consumes Parts of Spain
- Planes Clip Wings in Oakland
- Newark Airport Evacuated Sunday Night
- Broadband will Reach 90,000 More
- Work on UI President's Home and Office
- Train Hits and Kills IA Man
- Plenty of Controversy at VMA's
- General Mills sets Ambitious Goal
- Trump Leads Register Poll
- IA Waterpark Losing Money
- Gov. Brastad 28th in Salary
- ROAD TRIPPIN': Pionnering Womens' Rights
- Cubs Throw Pajama Party After No-Hitter
- Fourth UI Presidential Finalist Named
- Obama Renames America's Tallest Mountain
- Horror Legend Wes Craven Dead at 76
4 Issues Plaguing Millions of Vehicles
Updated: Wednesday, July 23 2014, 10:42 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - General Motors is issuing six more recalls covering some 700,000 vehicles and more than 20 different models.
Some of the problems include potentially faulty seats, turn signals and power steering.
GM say it is aware of two crashes and three injuries, but no deaths associated with the problems.
GM has now recalled nearly 30 Million vehicles since the start of the year.
Chrysler is recalling nearly 800,000 older jeep models because ingition switches could cause the engines to stall.
The recall includes Grand Cherokees made between 2005 and 2007 and Commanders made between 2006 and 2007.
Chrysler says an external force, like a driver's knee, could knock the switches out of the run position and shut off the engine.