- New Store Helps Revitalize Iowa City
- Fake AIDS Researcher Gets Prison Time
- CRPD Investigating Deposit Bag Robbery
- Corridor Youth On Mission Marathon
- White House Lifts Ban on Photos
- Recreational Pot Now Legal in Oregon
- Feds: SC AME Church Fire Not Arson
- Winner of World Food Prize Announced
- Lawmakers Vow To Protect "Natural Law"
- Clinton Raises more than $45 Million
- Ben Carson Raised More Than $8.3 Million
- Audit Finds Problems with Agencies IT
- Mental Health Institutes Closed
- Audit Criticizes Iowa Agencies Over Spending
- Inmates Practiced Escape Before Breakout
- Macy's Latest to Cut Ties With Trump
- Court Orders Man to Stop Living in Tent
- Area Fireworks Schedule
- U.S. & Cuba to Reopen Embassies
- Combining Wine and Yoga
- Lucky's Open in IC
- Waterloo PPEL Passes, CF School Bond Fails
- City Raffling Off Chance to Taser City Leader
- U.S. and Cuba Open Embassies
- U.S. Markets Higher on Hope for Greece
- OK Court Rules on Ten Commandments
- Scott Walker Leads GOP Field in Iowa
- Corridor Soccer At Fever Pitch USA
- SC AME Church on Fire
- Wildfire Rips Through Washington State
- Greece Defaults on IMF Loan
- 'Love In' Event Draws Community Together
- Disaster Declaration for 18 Iowa Counties
- Red Cedar Lodge Could Be Replaced
- Charges Abroad Only Option for Justice
- Cash Needed if Traveling to Greece
- Siri Gets Snarky
- IC Summer Park Program
- Newest Butter Creation at the Iowa State Fair
- New Laws Take Effect Wednesday
- Report Faults Police During Ferguson Unrest
- Leaders Want Radio System Upgrade
- UPDATE: Cedar River Water Rescue
- New Storm Drain Safety Non-Profit Formed
- Jury Rules in Favor of UI Following Mistrial
- Iowa City Home Damaged in Fire
- CNN: Obama Approval Rating Rising
- Controversial CA Vaccine Bill Now Law
- Gov. Christie Joins Crowded GOP Field
- Supreme Court Ruling on Vehicle Search
2nd RAGBRAI Rider Dies
Updated: Friday, July 25 2014, 07:59 AM CDT
MASON CITY, IA (AP) -- A RAGBRAI participant from Sioux City has been found dead in his tent in Mason City in the second death during the weeklong bicycling event.
74-year-old George "Frank" Brinkerhoff was found dead inside his tent Thursday morning at Parker's Woods Campground.
Police Say Brinkerhoff appeared to die of natural causes, but a medical examiner who responded hasn't determined the cause of death.
On Monday, 62-year-old Tom Teesdale, of West Branch, had a heart attack and died at a hospital in Emmetsburg.
There have been 30 deaths during RAGBRAI's 42 years.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.