Barry Manilow Ticket Giveaway Contest RulesWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Iowa residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KGAN viewing area and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KGAN-TV (the Station), KFXA, U.S. Cellular Center, VenuWorks, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the KGAN Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kgancbs2, and click Like to access the Barry Manilow Concert Ticket Giveaway online contest entry page and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on June 14, 2013 and all entries must be received by Station by 10:00 a.m. CDT on June 20, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On June 20, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Two (2) winners will be selected. The winners will receive two tickets to the Barry Manilow concert at the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on June 22, 2013. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone or email. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one (1) day of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any thirty (30) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KGAN-TV, 600 Old Marion Road NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 and on the Stations website at www.cbs2iowa.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KGAN-TV, 600 Old Marion Road NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 by June 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Facebook, U.S. Cellular Center, VenuWorks, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.